More square meters in less time
- Work super fast: Pick up, transport and lay with one device. With the TESSPAVER you can lay, transport and remove large, heavy tiles and slabs.
- You can supply multiple tiles at the same time. You can grab a stack of tiles, transport them and lay the tiles one at the time seamlessly.
- The slab handling device has an adjustable blade. This makes it possible to pick up, transport and to lay tiles seamlessly (thickness 3 to 8 cm).
Grab range of 30 cm to 120 cm
- The TESSPAVER 120T has a clamping range of 30 cm to 120 cm in increments of 2,5 cm.
- The height of the clamps allwos the transport of a stack of tile at once (up to 25 cm height).
- You can transport L-elements, U-elements and concrete steps.
- Maximum burden 150 kg.
Large clamping force with little effort required
- The angle of the lever of the TESSPAVER can be adjusted, so that the tipping moment does not occur as with a hand truck. This ensures that you have more control when positioning the tile and that surprisingly little force is required for lifting and laying heavy tiles.
- The TESSPAVER can do three things in one without having a tile in your hands. You can also transport multiple tiles at the same time. The low physical load and the efficient transport ensure that you do more in a day. In other words, this multifunctional tile bearing pays for itself quickly!
Easy to transport
The ergonomically designed lever can go on and off easily. It needs little space and is easy to transport.
The TESSPAVER design consciously opted for a low-maintenance design. The wheel bearings are lubricating themselves. The shaft is mounted in maintenance-free ball bearings. All moving parts are galvanized. The other parts are provided with two layers of powder coating. It is advisable to check the tire pressure regularly. Of course, cleaning and subsequent lubrication will extend the life of the product. Maintenance is preservation.
Periodic (monthly) maintenance is easy to do by yourself:
- Clean the TessPaver
- Warning: Do not use a high-pressure cleaner when cleaning the TessPaver. Due to the high pressure, water can penetrate the bearings.
- Checking the tire pressure
- Lightly lubricate the moving parts with:
- A little waterproof grease
- Engine oil
- WD40 multispray
- 120T: with "tube wheels"
- Grab range of 30 - 120 cm in steps of 2 1/2 cm
- For tiles 3 - 8 cm thick
- High clamp. Height max. 25 cm
- Working load limit 150 kg
- Dead weight 40 kg
- The TESSPAVER is patented!
- Tarif code / hs code 8427 9000